GSOAM has been the first Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine since 2011.
The Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine was founded in Tbilisi on November 4th, 2011, by Ekaterina Ugrekhelidze, specialist doctor in Dermatovenereology and Chemistry.
On February 24, 2012, in the Madrid Convention Center, was held the annual General Assembly of the Presidents of the National Societies Members of Union Internationale de Médecine Esthétique (UIME). General Assembly by an unanimously vote, accept the GSOAM as the 27th member of UIME.
GSOAM is a non-profit cultural association. Its main target is the study, research and information regarding Aesthetic Medicine: it brings together in different disciplines doctors with different specialisations. It organises congresses, trainings and specialisation courses for doctors who have a special interset in Aesthetic Medicine.
Purposes of the Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine:
- To consolidate doctors of different medical specialties, promote their professional development;
- To stimulate experimental research in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry;
- To publish scientific and technical content relating to Aesthetic Medicine.
To achieve these purposes, the Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine:
- organises conferences, congresses, round tables and courses and seminars at a national and international level;
- collaborates with different scientific societies;
- promotes publishing activities;
- publishes a scientific articles in the international Journal “Aesthetic Medicine” official organ of the Union Internationale de Médecine Esthétique.
Since 2013, the Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine has organised national and international congresses in Georgia.
Since its foundation, GSOAM has organized:
- 4 International Congresses (Tbilisi);
- 1 National Congress (Tbilisi).
Since 2013, the Tbilisi State Medical University became the scientific partner of the Georgian Society of Aesthetic Medicine to offer to Georgian doctors one of the most interesting post graduate educational platform in Medicine, in collaboration with the Department of Dermatovenereology and Scientific-Professional Society of Dermatovenereologists of Georgia.
Irakli Abashidze str. N 77, 0162 Tbilisi (Georgia)
Telephone Number: +995 577 545 108